Aluminous Hydraulic Cement – Bauxite based product. Utilized in corrosive and abrasive environments having a pH of 7 or lower. Consult the factory with details of your specific application.
- Resistant to solutions having a PH of 2.5 to 7 and temperatures below 1,000°F.
- Offers excellent resistance to sulfuric acids associated with the burning of various fuels in stacks, breechings, and scrubbers. • Resists hydrogen sulfides found in sewage and waste treatment facilities.
- Low absorption prevents corrosive elements from penetrating the substrate.
- Provides long term protection to vessels containing all types of potable water regardless of PH, hardness, or softness.
- Tensile strength is 70% higher than other portland based cements assuring maximum durability.
- Offers 20 times more abrasion resistance than portland cements.
- High density ensures less corrosion. G-8 has a dry density of 137 pounds per cubic foot.
- Pre-Krete will expand and contract with a mild steel substrate giving you maximum flexibility in your application.